Rapid Symptom Reduction of Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Phobia’s and ADHD Free Educational Class Online
- COME – every week, 15 minutes or so to spend online, fill out any star chart or questionnaire. Attend until your symptoms subside.
- WORK – very, very hard. Homework in an integral part of this approach, so do a Star Chart (explained later) and bring it to class every time. This helps you keep tabs on whether you are staying on top of the plans you are making for yourself. The Star Chart is about the ideas of areas of change that you are going to implement every week. Put all your ideas down and give yourself a star or check mark for each item you accomplish. If you have any problems completing any item, give the reason why under the comments section. See the next page for an example of a simple Star Chart.
- LIVE – For this class to work you need to be alive. Being in this class means you agree to talk to a facilitator or your therapist before taking any action if suicidal issues come up for you. This is intended to be a safe, non-judgmental place.
- RESPECT – Listen to other comments in a non-disruptive manner. People have different views and opinions, and that is OK.
- PRACTICAL – These are some of the tools and techniques that I used for a decade after my brain aneurysm bleed out and near death experience true story. So it is PRACTICAL. Rapid reduction of symptoms, good for basic self-help tools and techniques for dealing with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, phobia’s and ADHD and PTST. I’ll make a post of new tools and techniques for rapid symptom reduction using cognitive and behavioral approaches every month so complete your email for blog post updates so you can get email notices when new material is added.
- EDUCATION – The purpose of this website is educational only, I am not a medical doctor and if you need medical care seek out a professional medical doctor.